Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > Does DVD+RW support multisession?

Does DVD+RW support multisession?

elsamo

Anyone know if DVD+RW media supports multisession burns?

Legs

elsamo wrote:
> Anyone know if DVD+RW media supports multisession burns?

Yes, I use that all the time ..

Legs

Legs wrote:
> elsamo wrote:
>> Anyone know if DVD+RW media supports multisession burns?
>>

> Yes, I use that all the time ..

Then when the DVD+RW gets full, I transfer the data to a DVD+R (non
re-writeable), erase the DVD+RW and start over again.

XPD

"Legs" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:6%R1g.15504$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Legs wrote:
>> elsamo wrote:
>>> Anyone know if DVD+RW media supports multisession burns?
>>>

>> Yes, I use that all the time ..
>>

> Then when the DVD+RW gets full, I transfer the data to a DVD+R (non
> re-writeable), erase the DVD+RW and start over again.

Thats not quite the multi-session the OP is after I think
I know what the OP is after but just dont know myself...havent tried.

~misfit~

elsamo wrote:
> Anyone know if DVD+RW media supports multisession burns?

Yes. At least on my Pioneer 110 using Nero.
--
~Shaun~