Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > IHug UBS having problem?

IHug UBS having problem?

~misfit~

gimp wrote:
> helix wrote:
>> Like to know whether IHUG having download issue lately?
>>
>> It appear ORCON and Slingshot are having speed problem for the last
>> couple of weeks!

> my home ihug DSL is perfect, like it has been for the last year -
> trying to convince work to cancel their CRAP orcon account and go
> with ihug.

They need convincing? Sheesh!

Just as a comparison, I downloaded a bunch of drivers (50MB+) from Leadtek's
US site at 2:30am this morning on my Actrix 2Mbit connection and got a
consistant 250 kB/s download for the few minutes it took.
--
~Shaun~