Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > Suggestions for a well seeded torrent to test bittorrent performance?

Suggestions for a well seeded torrent to test bittorrent performance?

Mark C

Can anybody point me to a well seeded/well connected torrent so I
can test bittorrent for a high speed connection?

Thanks,
Mark

shannon

http://mirrors.uwa.edu.au/ubuntu-rel...86.iso.torrent