Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > Oh you naughty naughty downloaders

Oh you naughty naughty downloaders

Troggles

All those of you that steal from the music industry. And the film
industry. And the software industry.(games etc)

Oh you are naughty naughty boys. Especially those of you that believe
yourself to honest computer users. Honest boys and girls. Till it
comes to software, (including give-a-ways) music and movies eh ? And
you call yourselves honest boys and girls. tut tut tut.

At this point I shall watch the protest either through total lack of
replies to this post or many many bollickings. Although I suspect the
former.

either way Ill chuckle. heh heh

Now then. (run spell check)

toodles.

krazy Bob

"Troggles" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:uWf%f.12782$(E-Mail Removed)...
> All those of you that steal from the music industry. And the film
> industry. And the software industry.(games etc)
>
> Oh you are naughty naughty boys. Especially those of you that believe
> yourself to honest computer users. Honest boys and girls. Till it comes
> to software, (including give-a-ways) music and movies eh ? And you call
> yourselves honest boys and girls. tut tut tut.
>
> At this point I shall watch the protest either through total lack of
> replies to this post or many many bollickings. Although I suspect the
> former.
>
> either way Ill chuckle. heh heh
>
> Now then. (run spell check)
>

> toodles.

Go away troll.

Troggles

krazy Bob wrote:
> "Troggles" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:uWf%f.12782$(E-Mail Removed)...
>
>>All those of you that steal from the music industry. And the film
>>industry. And the software industry.(games etc)
>>
>>Oh you are naughty naughty boys. Especially those of you that believe
>>yourself to honest computer users. Honest boys and girls. Till it comes
>>to software, (including give-a-ways) music and movies eh ? And you call
>>yourselves honest boys and girls. tut tut tut.
>>
>>At this point I shall watch the protest either through total lack of
>>replies to this post or many many bollickings. Although I suspect the
>>former.
>>
>>either way Ill chuckle. heh heh
>>
>>Now then. (run spell check)
>>

>>toodles.

> Go away troll.

shant

usenet downloaders beware,RIAA news doS Computer Support 2 10-21-2007 03:59 PM
Binary Downloaders Tim Bucktoo Computer Support 11 01-21-2006 10:24 PM
Illegal downloaders are the greatest heroes in american history Walter Traprock DVD Video 24 01-17-2006 09:13 AM
auto downloaders wanted ll Firefox 0 01-05-2006 03:52 PM
ATTENTION ALL MUSIC DOWNLOADERS Diep Computer Support 39 07-06-2005 03:57 PM

Advertisments