Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > slow international traffic tonight?

slow international traffic tonight?

dmbkiwi@gmail.com

Is anyone suffering from slow international traffic tonight? I'm
getting full 2Mb download off a NZ speedtest site, but only about 56Kb
of international traffic.

Either that or I'm being throttled. Does throttling only affect
international traffic?

Cheers

Nho Whei

On 3 Apr 2006 02:26:00 -0700, http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) wrote:

>Is anyone suffering from slow international traffic tonight? I'm
>getting full 2Mb download off a NZ speedtest site, but only about 56Kb
>of international traffic.
>
>Either that or I'm being throttled. Does throttling only affect
>international traffic?
>
>Cheers

I too thought I was being throttled, but similar tests show this NOT
to be the case. So.... xtra's dns server?
Certainly international traffic seems to be borked!