Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > DDR400 RAM 256MB

DDR400 RAM 256MB

RJ

I want to buy some for my PC, is Legend any good?

juicyjuice

never had any probs myself with legend
used it for like 8 years or so of different flavours

"RJ" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>I want to buy some for my PC, is Legend any good?

Jerry

RJ wrote:
> I want to buy some for my PC, is Legend any good?

I've used lots of it and never had a problem. it has a lifetime
warranty, so if anything does go wron they will replace it.

RJ

In article <442d9b81$(E-Mail Removed)>, http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) says...
> RJ wrote:
> > I want to buy some for my PC, is Legend any good?

> I've used lots of it and never had a problem. it has a lifetime
> warranty, so if anything does go wron they will replace it.

Just looking at price 512MB at $99 is so attractive I'll make my PC have
768 MB instead I reckon