Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > asus 8n32 deluxe

asus 8n32 deluxe

Craig Sutton

I'm looking at getting one of these motherboards in my new pc. Some reviews
refer to this coming with Wi-Fi as optional? The local dealer says their
supplier doesn't offer it with this model. What I'm trying to findout is is
the Wi-Fi option simply the addition of an Asus WL 138g wi-fi card as part
of the package?

Does anyone know or have a review showing the optional wi-fi?