Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > cool .nz websites

cool .nz websites

Reuben Schwarz

Hi all,

Any one out there got a cool .nz website they can share? Funny,
interesting, wacky, whatever, as long as it's made in NZ. For a
newspaper article, and I'm having trouble finding the good sites I know
must be out there.

Cheers,
Reuben

David

Reuben Schwarz wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Any one out there got a cool .nz website they can share? Funny,
> interesting, wacky, whatever, as long as it's made in NZ. For a
> newspaper article, and I'm having trouble finding the good sites I know
> must be out there.
>
> Cheers,
> Reuben

http://www.aardvark.co.nz/

Craig Whitmore

>> Any one out there got a cool .nz website they can share? Funny,
>> interesting, wacky, whatever, as long as it's made in NZ. For a
>> newspaper article, and I'm having trouble finding the good sites I know
>> must be out there.

Cool .nz websites.. there are tens of thousands of websites in NZ
but one of the funniest I know is: http://www.captainsafetysite.com/

Thanks
Craig