Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Passed 70-292

Passed 70-292

=?Utf-8?B?RW5mb1BhdWw=?=

Passed 70-292 exam today on my first attempt.

Some posters have said that this exam is difficult but as always if you do
all the prep work up front, there is no reason why an MCSE 2000 shouldn't
pass this exam first time.

When preparing for my MCSE 2000 exams I tended to use one book, transcender
and the occasional additional resource.

To prepare for this exam, and bearing in mind that this exam covers topics
covered in 70-290/291, etc I have relied heavily on additional resources such
as technet, webcasts and plenty of hands on practice.

In all honesty, I have to say that the books written for this exam are all
poor quality and so I would definetly not recomend relying soley an a single
book - they just don't cover the topics thoroughly enough.

Good luck to anyone else about to take this exam. Onwards and upwards -
70-296 here I come!