Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > down to a crawl

down to a crawl

Medianz

Huge ups as we say if somebody could check online auction site at
www.oneway.co.nz for me. It has been very slow for the past couple of days,
and now I can't seem to bring up the home page (everything else, including
Austalia's Trade Me is working fine. This is NOT spam for OneWay (quite the
opposite in fact). If somebody has the time, many thanks in advance.

Medianz

"Medianz" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:e02ga3$hr6$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Huge ups as we say if somebody could check online auction site at
> www.oneway.co.nz for me. It has been very slow for the past couple of
> days,
> and now I can't seem to bring up the home page (everything else, including
> Austalia's Trade Me is working fine. This is NOT spam for OneWay (quite
> the
> opposite in fact). If somebody has the time, many thanks in advance.
>

>OneWay eventually slapped up a page saying they were doing "regular
>maintenance." Yeah right. Sorry for wasting your time.

Vista

"Medianz" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:e02ga3$hr6$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Huge ups as we say if somebody could check online auction site at
> www.oneway.co.nz for me. It has been very slow for the past couple of
> days,
> and now I can't seem to bring up the home page (everything else, including
> Austalia's Trade Me is working fine. This is NOT spam for OneWay (quite
> the
> opposite in fact). If somebody has the time, many thanks in advance.

Never heard of them before, but they seem to have quite a lot of business,
and they claim to be the larest kiwi owned autionwebsite. Not a very good
name for a auction website, sounds too much like amway.