Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > Firefox unwanted grey stripe

Firefox unwanted grey stripe

oink@woosh.co.nz

A broad grey stripe appeared across the bottom of my screen several
days ago, and won't go away. Text on it says - <menuitem
key="addBookmarkAsKb"
I don't know how it got there, but would be grateful for suggestions as
to how to get rid of it!
Cheers,
Don

The Other Guy

> A broad grey stripe appeared across the bottom of my screen several
> days ago, and won't go away. Text on it says - <menuitem
> key="addBookmarkAsKb"
> I don't know how it got there, but would be grateful for suggestions as
> to how to get rid of it!

I had a similar problem after an automatic update of Firefox. I removed
Firefox and reinstalled the latest version from the distribution on the
Web site, and the problem disappeared.

The Other Guy

oink@woosh.co.nz

Thanks, glad it worked for you. I had tried this before,but it was
still there.
I'll try again,
Don