Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > Wireless cards

Wireless cards

SchoolTech

Are any available in NZ that have the bracket for fitting in a low
profile case?

Bob

DLINK have some that come with both brackets (low and normal).

"SchoolTech" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:44223c0b$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Are any available in NZ that have the bracket for fitting in a low profile
> case?

SchoolTech

Bob wrote:
> DLINK have some that come with both brackets (low and normal).
>
> "SchoolTech" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:44223c0b$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Are any available in NZ that have the bracket for fitting in a low profile
>> case?

Well it turns out that on the box it says "Low profile bracket" but
there is none included and D_Link's brochure doesn't mention one either.

Bret

On Thu, 23 Mar 2006 21:52:32 +1200, SchoolTech
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Bob wrote:
>> DLINK have some that come with both brackets (low and normal).
>>
>> "SchoolTech" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:44223c0b$(E-Mail Removed)...
>>> Are any available in NZ that have the bracket for fitting in a low profile
>>> case?

>Well it turns out that on the box it says "Low profile bracket" but
>there is none included and D_Link's brochure doesn't mention one either.

I got both brackets with the cards I bought, might pay to ring them
though, I'm sure mine have the ralink chipset which isn't listed for
the pci cards.

http://www.bdt.co.nz/computer/group.asp?cat=7150