Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > OT: Congratulations to XPD

OT: Congratulations to XPD

Matthew Poole

Or possibly commiserations, depending on one's perspective, as Gavin tied
the knot today.
All the best, mate, and will be seeing your wife frequenting these groups
in the future, once you have a chance to properly warp her mind?

PS: Where was my invite?

--
Matthew Poole
"Don't use force. Get a bigger hammer."

Waylon Kenning

T'was the Sat, 18 Mar 2006 16:50:03 +1300 when I remembered Matthew
Poole <(E-Mail Removed)> saying something like this:

>All the best, mate, and will be seeing your wife frequenting these groups
>in the future, once you have a chance to properly warp her mind?

Hear hear!
--
Cheers,

Waylon Kenning.

Kristofer Clayton

On Sat, 18 Mar 2006 16:50:03 +1300, Matthew Poole <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>Or possibly commiserations, depending on one's perspective, as Gavin tied
>the knot today.

Congratulations Gavin!
--
Kristofer Clayton (KJClayton)
Gisborne, New Zealand

~misfit~

Matthew Poole wrote:
> Or possibly commiserations, depending on one's perspective, as Gavin
> tied the knot today.

Congratulations Gavin.
--
~Shaun~

XPD

"Matthew Poole" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news(E-Mail Removed)...
> Or possibly commiserations, depending on one's perspective, as Gavin tied
> the knot today.
> All the best, mate, and will be seeing your wife frequenting these groups
> in the future, once you have a chance to properly warp her mind?

Thanks very much guys
I doubt you'll see her in here, spends too much time on Trademe.....

Now.... how do I remove the homing beacon from this ring.... :-p

David A' Rebel

On Sun, 19 Mar 2006 15:10:30 +1200, XPD wrote:

> "Matthew Poole" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Or possibly commiserations, depending on one's perspective, as Gavin
>> tied the knot today.
>> All the best, mate, and will be seeing your wife frequenting these
>> groups in the future, once you have a chance to properly warp her mind?

> Thanks very much guys
> I doubt you'll see her in here, spends too much time on Trademe.....
>
> Now.... how do I remove the homing beacon from this ring.... :-p

What you do is get one made exactly the same without the beacon and then
you attach that one to the collar of a random dog or a sales reps car

Andrew

David A' Rebel wrote:
> On Sun, 19 Mar 2006 15:10:30 +1200, XPD wrote:
>
>> "Matthew Poole" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news(E-Mail Removed)...
>>> Or possibly commiserations, depending on one's perspective, as Gavin
>>> tied the knot today.
>>> All the best, mate, and will be seeing your wife frequenting these
>>> groups in the future, once you have a chance to properly warp her mind?

>> Thanks very much guys
>> I doubt you'll see her in here, spends too much time on Trademe.....
>>
>> Now.... how do I remove the homing beacon from this ring.... :-p

> What you do is get one made exactly the same without the beacon and then
> you attach that one to the collar of a random dog or a sales reps car

Or the postman/milkman..