Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > Everyone should have at least One

Everyone should have at least One

Collector»NZ

http://www.thinkgeek.com/homeoffice/gear/8122/?cpg=cj

| Local 38.2330S, 175.8670E |
*Slow day Posts Blog*

Mauricio Freitas [MVP]

"Collector»NZ" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:441983b1$(E-Mail Removed)...
> http://www.thinkgeek.com/homeoffice/gear/8122/?cpg=cj
> --

And if you have blue liquid hand soap it's all good then...

--

Mauricio Freitas
www.geekzone.co.nz

Chris Wilkinson

Hi there,

Collector»NZ wrote:
> http://www.thinkgeek.com/homeoffice/gear/8122/?cpg=cj

It would have a higher coolness factor to me if
the LED's sourced their electricity from a small
hydro-electric generator turned by the waterflow.

That would entice me enough to buy it, but not in
its current guise...

--
Kind regards,

Chris Wilkinson, Brisbane, Australia.