Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > Thanks for F1

Thanks for F1

waituke

Thanks for times
Good now its on Sky
Pity for kimi Raikkonen I presume it was suspension
Is thwe are Formula One Group

Ciao
waituke

Rider

> Good now its on Sky

Yes ... I'm sure the people without Sky think that as well.

Rider

-=rjh=-

Rider wrote:
>> Good now its on Sky

> Yes ... I'm sure the people without Sky think that as well.

I'm one of them. Not happy.

The way I look at it, I could spend the money I would otherwise have
spent on Sky, on ADSL,; and get a helluva lot more value out of that.

But - where's the F1 torrents? I'm surprised that although a heap of
people will download Lost, nobody seems interested in F1. Heck, Bernie
could package up F1 as a torrent with a heap of advertising in it, and
I'd still download it. I'd even pay.

Phstpok

-=rjh=- wrote:

> But - where's the F1 torrents? I'm surprised that although a heap of
> people will download Lost, nobody seems interested in F1. Heck, Bernie
> could package up F1 as a torrent with a heap of advertising in it, and
> I'd still download it. I'd even pay.

Only if Bernie could control the speed, make you buy a certain brand of
modem, run at a randomly selected vcore, cap your memory etc etc. Bernie
likes nothing if not control.

Rob

Craig Sutton

"-=rjh=-" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:44138241$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Rider wrote:
> >> Good now its on Sky

> > Yes ... I'm sure the people without Sky think that as well.

> I'm one of them. Not happy.
>
> The way I look at it, I could spend the money I would otherwise have
> spent on Sky, on ADSL,; and get a helluva lot more value out of that.
>
> But - where's the F1 torrents? I'm surprised that although a heap of
> people will download Lost, nobody seems interested in F1. Heck, Bernie
> could package up F1 as a torrent with a heap of advertising in it, and
> I'd still download it. I'd even pay.

http://www.newnova.org/list_news.html

First one and also super14 I saw here lastnight

Collector»NZ

waituke wrote:
> Thanks for times
> Good now its on Sky
> Pity for kimi Raikkonen I presume it was suspension
> Is thwe are Formula One Group
>
> Ciao
> waituke

Yep over in nz.rec, where I and several oher NZ regulars post in the leadup and
during each race

| Local 38.2330S, 175.8670E |
*Slow day Posts Blog*

GraB

On Sun, 12 Mar 2006 18:46:29 +1300, Collector»NZ
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>waituke wrote:
>> Thanks for times
>> Good now its on Sky
>> Pity for kimi Raikkonen I presume it was suspension
>> Is thwe are Formula One Group
>>
>> Ciao
>> waituke

>Yep over in nz.rec, where I and several oher NZ regulars post in the leadup and
>during each race

You take time to post while the race is going? Oh, add breaks? But
do they have them on Sky?

Collector»NZ

GraB wrote:
> On Sun, 12 Mar 2006 18:46:29 +1300, Collector»NZ
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>> waituke wrote:
>>> Thanks for times
>>> Good now its on Sky
>>> Pity for kimi Raikkonen I presume it was suspension
>>> Is thwe are Formula One Group
>>>
>>> Ciao
>>> waituke

>> Yep over in nz.rec, where I and several oher NZ regulars post in the leadup and
>> during each race

> You take time to post while the race is going? Oh, add breaks? But
> do they have them on Sky?

Even in F1 there are times of slack activity, I have the PC running because I
also follow the Live Timing on the net at the same time (My justification for
posting an intial thread on nz.comp

| Local 38.2330S, 175.8670E |
*Slow day Posts Blog*

Shaun \(~misfit~\)

-=rjh=- wrote:
> Rider wrote:
>>> Good now its on Sky

>> Yes ... I'm sure the people without Sky think that as well.

> I'm one of them. Not happy.
>
> The way I look at it, I could spend the money I would otherwise have
> spent on Sky, on ADSL,; and get a helluva lot more value out of that.
>
> But - where's the F1 torrents? I'm surprised that although a heap of
> people will download Lost, nobody seems interested in F1. Heck, Bernie
> could package up F1 as a torrent with a heap of advertising in it, and
> I'd still download it. I'd even pay.

I'm hoping that the F1 will show up at the torrent sites in the 24 hours
after the race(s).

Really hoping. If you find a source for them pls let me know, I'll do
likewise, in the other group.
--
Shaun (~misfit~)

Craig Sutton

"Shaun (~misfit~)" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:4413d831$(E-Mail Removed)...
> -=rjh=- wrote:
> >>
> >> Yes ... I'm sure the people without Sky think that as well.

> > I'm one of them. Not happy.
> >
> > The way I look at it, I could spend the money I would otherwise have
> > spent on Sky, on ADSL,; and get a helluva lot more value out of that.
> >
> > But - where's the F1 torrents? I'm surprised that although a heap of
> > people will download Lost, nobody seems interested in F1. Heck, Bernie
> > could package up F1 as a torrent with a heap of advertising in it, and
> > I'd still download it. I'd even pay.

> I'm hoping that the F1 will show up at the torrent sites in the 24 hours
> after the race(s).
>
> Really hoping. If you find a source for them pls let me know, I'll do
> likewise, in the other group.
> --
> Shaun (~misfit~)

It was on the link i posted 10 mins after the race finished...same with the
super14