Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > Firefox and Mapquest

Firefox and Mapquest

Anthony J. Bertorelli

For some reason, whenever I attempt to retrieve directions from Mapquest
using the Firfox browser, instead of displaying the directions, I am
presented with a dialog box asking me where I want a particular file
(main.adp) to be downloaded.

Can anyone explain this behavior and how to correct it.

Thanks.