Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > budget software

budget software

Andrew

Does anyone have suggestions for software for home budgeting..

I dont really know what requirements are needed as currently i just have
a spread sheet..

Ive been suggested microsoft money, but i dont have it so im wondering
about something else

Waylon Kenning

T'was the Tue, 07 Mar 2006 19:31:22 +1300 when I remembered Andrew

>Ive been suggested microsoft money, but i dont have it so im wondering
>about something else

Quicken? Something that can import data from your bank? Whatever it
is, go for something easy to use. If it's mildly annoying at the
start, you'll never like or maybe use it.

Quicken could never quite important data correctly from Westpac. Which
is why I'm not using it.
--
Cheers,

Waylon Kenning.

SNOman

Andrew wrote:
> Does anyone have suggestions for software for home budgeting..
>
> I dont really know what requirements are needed as currently i just have
> a spread sheet..
>
> Ive been suggested microsoft money, but i dont have it so im wondering
> about something else

I used an old copy of Microsoft Money but rather than upgrade it I went
to the freeware of Ace Money Lite.

Does everything I need it to do.

http://www.mechcad.net/products/acem...dex_lite.shtml

Southern Kiwi

news:eM9Pf.4487$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Does anyone have suggestions for software for home budgeting..
>
> I dont really know what requirements are needed as currently i just have a
> spread sheet..
>
> Ive been suggested microsoft money, but i dont have it so im wondering
> about something else

I have a legit copy of Money 2004 for sale if your interested, email me what
you reckon it's worth (remove *spamsucks* to reply)

--
-- Cheers
Southern Kiwi