Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > IBM Linux head says savings real

IBM Linux head says savings real

Have A Nice Cup of Tea

Good to see Open Source software being pushed into the limelight in New
Zealand newspapers.

I think that article was sensible and balanced.

Have A Nice Cup of Tea

--
Jono Bacon: "I deal with companies every day that are moving over to Linux,
and it does all the things that they want."