Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > can anyone see my posts???

can anyone see my posts???

frajalistic

can anyone see my posts or is clearnet newsserver still playing up?

Brendon

fine here

"frajalistic" <3543@554> wrote in message news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> can anyone see my posts or is clearnet newsserver still playing up?

frajalistic

Thanks.

"Brendon" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:Ct2Pf.4387$(E-Mail Removed)...
> fine here
>

> "frajalistic" <3543@554> wrote in message news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > can anyone see my posts or is clearnet newsserver still playing up?

SNOman

frajalistic wrote:
> can anyone see my posts or is clearnet newsserver still playing up?

can't see anything

Kent Smith

"frajalistic" <3543@554> wrote in message news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> can anyone see my posts or is clearnet newsserver still playing up?

There's a nz.test you can do this stuff in.

-KENT

~misfit~

Kent Smith wrote:
> "frajalistic" <3543@554> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> can anyone see my posts or is clearnet newsserver still playing up?
>>

> There's a nz.test you can do this stuff in.

Seconded.

One post here and there isn't bad but there have been 20+ over this.

nz.test
--
~misfit~

Thor

On Tue, 7 Mar 2006 11:08:24 +1300
"frajalistic" <3543@554> wrote:

> can anyone see my posts or is clearnet newsserver still playing up?

What am I supposed to see ?

XPD

"frajalistic" <3543@554> wrote in message news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> can anyone see my posts or is clearnet newsserver still playing up?

Not everyone spends 24/7 in newsgroups... give ppl a chance to answer

Jerry

~misfit~ wrote:
> Kent Smith wrote:
>
>>"frajalistic" <3543@554> wrote in message
>>news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>
>>>can anyone see my posts or is clearnet newsserver still playing up?
>>>

>>There's a nz.test you can do this stuff in.

> Seconded.
>
> One post here and there isn't bad but there have been 20+ over this.

and someone is forcing you to read them?

Shaun \(Was: ~misfit~\)

Jerry wrote:
> ~misfit~ wrote:
>> Kent Smith wrote:
>>
>>> "frajalistic" <3543@554> wrote in message
>>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...

>>> There's a nz.test you can do this stuff in.

>> Seconded.
>>
>> One post here and there isn't bad but there have been 20+ over this.

> and someone is forcing you to read them?

LOL, seems you have a hard-on for me after I called you on your false
accusation of Actrix "spamming you and refusing to stop".

Wanna picture?
--
Shaun (~misfit~)