Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > p3 500MHz laptop cpu equivalent to what?

p3 500MHz laptop cpu equivalent to what?

frajalistic

Can someone please tell me what intel desktop cpu is equivalent to a p3
500MHz mobile cpu, I have no idea so would really appreciate some help.

frajalistic

"frajalistic" <3543@554> wrote in message news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Can someone please tell me what intel desktop cpu is equivalent to a p3
> 500MHz mobile cpu, I have no idea so would really appreciate some help.

I only have 6 minutes left before the auction that I need this info for runs
out, tried to search for info myself but no luck in the time I have.

frajalistic

"frajalistic" <3543@554> wrote in message news:440cb4db$(E-Mail Removed)...

> "frajalistic" <3543@554> wrote in message news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Can someone please tell me what intel desktop cpu is equivalent to a p3
> > 500MHz mobile cpu, I have no idea so would really appreciate some help.
> >

> I only have 6 minutes left before the auction that I need this info for

runs
> out, tried to search for info myself but no luck in the time I have.

Unfortunately I have run out of time but would still appreciate an answer.

PC

"frajalistic" <3543@554> wrote in message news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Can someone please tell me what intel desktop cpu is equivalent to a p3
> 500MHz mobile cpu, I have no idea so would really appreciate some help.

er = Pentium 3 @ 500MHZ !

PeeCee.

Waylon Kenning

T'was the Tue, 7 Mar 2006 10:56:11 +1300 when I remembered
"frajalistic" <3543@554> saying something like this:

>Can someone please tell me what intel desktop cpu is equivalent to a p3
>500MHz mobile cpu, I have no idea so would really appreciate some help.

A P3 500Mhz desktop CPU?
--
Cheers,

Waylon Kenning.

Bret

On Tue, 07 Mar 2006 20:35:32 +1300, Waylon Kenning
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>T'was the Tue, 7 Mar 2006 10:56:11 +1300 when I remembered
>"frajalistic" <3543@554> saying something like this:
>
>>Can someone please tell me what intel desktop cpu is equivalent to a p3
>>500MHz mobile cpu, I have no idea so would really appreciate some help.
>>

>A P3 500Mhz desktop CPU?

secc2 slot processor Waylon.
http://www.intel.com/support/process.../CS-007564.htm

Waylon Kenning

T'was the Tue, 07 Mar 2006 20:53:13 +1300 when I remembered Bret

>>A P3 500Mhz desktop CPU?

>secc2 slot processor Waylon.
>http://www.intel.com/support/process.../CS-007564.htm

Thanks
--
Cheers,

Waylon Kenning.

Problem: No mouse & 16 colors only, Win98- 500Mhz lbbss Computer Support 18 11-26-2008 08:21 PM
IBM develops fastest CPU - 500Mhz juicyjuice NZ Computing 27 06-28-2006 04:34 PM
Is 500mhz enough? Don Computer Support 9 07-15-2005 06:07 AM
Problem: No mouse Video ok now, Win98- 500Mhz lbbss Computer Support 0 11-28-2004 08:11 PM
will Win 2k work well on K-6 500Mhz system, 128MB ram? Aptiva lbbs Computer Support 9 12-13-2003 05:34 PM

Advertisments