Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > clearnet very slow to fix newsgroups problem

clearnet very slow to fix newsgroups problem

frajalistic

Damn clearnet, my posts have not been showing to anyone else all day and
very few of anybody else's posts are showing, this problem happens every now
and again and clearnet are always very slow to rectify it. Anyhow at this
time I am posting this to no one but I presume sometime in the future this
post will appear on the newsgroup, at least that is what has happened in the
past.