Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > Whats a good pc store on the North Shore?

Whats a good pc store on the North Shore?

Bobs

Being a westie now living on the shore, I know nothin about local pc
stores. So what's a good one? (with a website)

--
MACE JUST MAKES ME HORNIER

rupert

I've had good experience at Simply Computers ( next to Glenfield Mall )
www.simplycomputers.net.nz

"Bobs" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:OFeOf.1082$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Being a westie now living on the shore, I know nothin about local pc
> stores. So what's a good one? (with a website)
>
> --
> MACE JUST MAKES ME HORNIER

Bobs

rupert wrote:
> I've had good experience at Simply Computers ( next to Glenfield Mall )
> www.simplycomputers.net.nz
>
> "Bobs" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:OFeOf.1082$(E-Mail Removed)...
>
>>Being a westie now living on the shore, I know nothin about local pc
>>stores. So what's a good one? (with a website)
>>
>>--
>>MACE JUST MAKES ME HORNIER

Thank you.

--
MACE JUST MAKES ME HORNIER

Bigbazza

"Bobs" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:OFeOf.1082$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Being a westie now living on the shore, I know nothin about local pc
> stores. So what's a good one? (with a website)
>
> --
> MACE JUST MAKES ME HORNIER

Yep that's right ....Bobs..

" MACE JUST MAKES ME HORNIER"

For the SHEEP....

Howard Edwards

On Sun, 05 Mar 2006 00:14:42 +1300, Bobs <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Being a westie now living on the shore, I know nothin about local pc
>stores. So what's a good one? (with a website)

You're living on the Shore now Bobs? There go our property values!

Howard Edwards

PS You are allowed to keep your Holdens and Valiants on the back of
the property here, they don't have to be on the front lawn or the
street like in Westyland.