Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Upgrading cert- resources

Upgrading cert- resources

tmarshallva@gmail.com

I am in the process of upgrading my old MCSE- NT 4 certification to
MCSE Windows Server 2003. I was wondering what internet resources
people use to prepare for the exams now. I remember there were some
message boards and sites I used back in 1999 but I do not remember any
of them. I am not interestedin any sort of classes or online seminars
as I have plenty of experience, I just want to prepare for the exams.

Any help would be appreciated.

Bigus DiŠkus

<< While I was at work, http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) spurted out:
> I am in the process of upgrading my old MCSE- NT 4 certification to
> MCSE Windows Server 2003. I was wondering what internet resources
> people use to prepare for the exams now. I remember there were some
> message boards and sites I used back in 1999 but I do not remember any
> of them. I am not interestedin any sort of classes or online seminars
> as I have plenty of experience, I just want to prepare for the exams.
>
> Any help would be appreciated.

http://www.microsoft.com/learning will show you just about anything you need.
There are links there that will lead you to preparing for and registering for
the exams. The majority of the readers here would agree that MeasureUp,
SelfTestSoftware, and Transcender provide the best exam prep.
--
Bigus DiŠkus
MCNGP Sb (Antimony)

py2app question: Resources/Python -> Resources/lib/python2.4 Russell E. Owen Python 0 09-08-2006 08:08 PM
Advice on Upgrading of Section of LAN to Wireless Drew Wireless Networking 6 08-19-2005 06:48 PM
Laptop won't connect to internet after upgrading to SP2 =?Utf-8?B?am9obm55X3dheg==?= Wireless Networking 1 07-31-2005 02:35 AM
Video card Upgrading Poppn Hardware 15 07-09-2005 04:25 AM
Upgrading to high speed, FAQ? David Wireless Networking 4 11-09-2004 08:43 PM

Advertisments