Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > telecom ferrit advertisement annoyance

telecom ferrit advertisement annoyance

news.xtra.co.nz

I see telecom are splattering advertising banners that emit noise when you
run the mouse over the banner - this is apparantly to promote their
ferrit.co.nz online trading site.

Nothing ****es me off more than webdesigners that embed sounds into their
designs ... sitting at work and accidentally rolling the mouse over their
advertisement (in the nzherald website) emits a loudly embarrassing goats
baaa. Luckily I am self-employed

what the f**k is this supposed to be???

www.ferritfolk.co.nz

Definitely too much money to spend on a failing product.

ferrit advert XPD NZ Computing 8 02-21-2006 08:32 AM
How much of my bandwith do Ferrit pop-up movies cost me? Philip NZ Computing 9 02-03-2006 01:03 AM
Ferrit.co.nz rupert NZ Computing 16 11-28-2005 09:24 PM
Ferrit.co.nz Nick Mackechnie NZ Computing 0 11-28-2005 08:40 PM
Ferrit Community Forums Ferrit Community Forums Computer Support 18 09-29-2003 11:37 PM

Advertisments