Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > Microsoft Certification > Exams scheduled for retirement?

Exams scheduled for retirement?

ChrisR

I'm trying to find out when my exams will *retire* (not be discontinued).
Unfortunately I've been quite the lazy bastard since I got certified almost
6 years ago and now want to upgrade my MCDBA to SQL 2005. I verified with MS
that my MCDBA, which was obtained on SQL 7.0 and WINNT 4.0 is still valid,
but they have no idea when they will retire. Does anyone know of a way to
find this out? Also, they said that all retirement announcements are
announced in the June or July MCP News Letters, but they don't have access
to the archives for last year. Does anyone else know where I can get that?

TIA, ChrisR.