Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > menu dont display

menu dont display

Troggles

Got a lap top. Toshiba. (for what it's worth) Use it in me studies. XP
Home oem. I reformated it the other day.
Now if I right click and drop a menu down, I have to run the pointer over
the menu items before they display. You kinda get an outline of the menu,
but the text doesnt display in the drop box menu.

Your thoughts ?

Phstpok

Troggles wrote:
> Got a lap top. Toshiba. (for what it's worth) Use it in me studies. XP
> Home oem. I reformated it the other day.
> Now if I right click and drop a menu down, I have to run the pointer over
> the menu items before they display. You kinda get an outline of the menu,
> but the text doesnt display in the drop box menu.
>
> Your thoughts ?

What browser? Do you have javascript enabled? Reinstall your browser maybe.

Rob

Troggles

Phstpok wrote:
> Troggles wrote:
>
>> Got a lap top. Toshiba. (for what it's worth) Use it in me studies. XP
>> Home oem. I reformated it the other day.
>> Now if I right click and drop a menu down, I have to run the pointer
>> over
>> the menu items before they display. You kinda get an outline of the
>> menu,
>> but the text doesnt display in the drop box menu.
>>
>> Your thoughts ?
>>

> What browser? Do you have javascript enabled? Reinstall your browser maybe.
>
> Rob

No probs now Rob. Did me updates. Seems to be okay now. Wasnt
happening through a browser. Was happening in the computer. Desktop.
Word proggy. Any damn thing. Just an empty square. slide the pointer
down the box and the option in the drop highlight. I wonder why that
is. slight corruption that the updates sorted maybe ???? (Shrug).
Anyway, all's sweet now. Cheers