Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > Why Windows Vista Won't Suck

Why Windows Vista Won't Suck

Brendan

On Wed, 15 Mar 2006 13:08:59 +1300, Shaun (~misfit~) wrote:

> Please ignore the retard Brendan, (as hard as it is to do when he's
> launching a personal attack on you). I had a go at him and it's obvious he's
> incapable of rational thought. It'd be good if you just threw him in the
> bozo-bin where he belongs as your replies defeat my kill file.
>
> As always, your choice.

He's in the bin where he belongs as I write this. We'll have to see if he
does a woger.

(speaking of which, he's been quiet lately... I only see his messages in
other people's replies as I have him killfiled with a reg-ex, so either
he's gone or everyone else is ignoring him also).

--

.... Brendan

#262417 +(4366)- [X]

<_kr4m3r> so many ****ing criminals, its bullshit
<foniks`> heh, if we sent all the criminals to some empty continent and
just left them there to die
<foniks`> and showed up like 50yrs later like, "sup?"
<foniks`> whatd u think they'd say?
<FoSZoR[bg]> something along the lines of, "G`Day mate"

Note: All my comments are copyright 15/03/2006 3:41:39 p.m. and are opinion only where not otherwise stated and always "to the best of my recollection". www.computerman.orcon.net.nz.

Bette Noir

On , , Wed, 15 Mar 2006 13:08:59 +1300, Re: Why Windows Vista
Won't Suck, "Shaun \(~misfit~\)" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Brendan wrote:

>>> Yeah right!

>> Since I have quoted the relevant passages to you before greg, I'll not
>> bother again.
>>
>>> Yeah right, the threat of legal action is the last resort of the
>>> coward.

>> Never said I was.

>>> You are projecting again. Grow up and become a man.

>> What ever greg. Get a big dog up ya.

>Please ignore the retard Brendan, (as hard as it is to do when he's
>launching a personal attack on you). I had a go at him and it's obvious he's
>incapable of rational thought. It'd be good if you just threw him in the
>bozo-bin where he belongs as your replies defeat my kill file.
>
>As always, your choice.

Of course you think you did, it is the only way you can rescue
some face for your wounded ego.

---

Bette Noir

On , , Wed, 15 Mar 2006 10:50:47 +1300, Re: Why Windows Vista
Won't Suck, Brendan <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>On Tue, 14 Mar 2006 17:54:28 +1300, Bette Noir wrote:
>
>>>Rave on. What you are doing now is 'slander' under the definitions in the
>>>Defamation Act.

>> Yeah right!

>Since I have quoted the relevant passages to you before greg, I'll not
>bother again.
>
>> Yeah right, the threat of legal action is the last resort of the
>> coward.

>Never said I was.
>
>>>You are just that big a ****tard.

>> You are projecting again. Grow up and become a man.

>What ever greg. Get a big dog up ya.

Stop pretending you want to be the one to do it.
Wrong guy Brens, I'm not one of your sort.

---

Shaun \(~misfit~\)

Brendan wrote:
> On Wed, 15 Mar 2006 13:08:59 +1300, Shaun (~misfit~) wrote:
>
>> Please ignore the retard Brendan, (as hard as it is to do when he's
>> launching a personal attack on you). I had a go at him and it's
>> obvious he's incapable of rational thought. It'd be good if you just
>> threw him in the bozo-bin where he belongs as your replies defeat my
>> kill file.
>>
>> As always, your choice.

> He's in the bin where he belongs as I write this. We'll have to see
> if he does a woger.

Thanks. I usually read your posts and it's good not to see rabid rants from
people I've killfiled whom you're replying to.

> (speaking of which, he's been quiet lately... I only see his messages
> in other people's replies as I have him killfiled with a reg-ex, so
> either he's gone or everyone else is ignoring him also).

He has been quiet lately. I have him killfiled as soon as he nym-shifts, his
style is unmistakable. However, he hasn't nym-shifted lately, from what
replies I see it would appear that he's found love and a real life.
--
Shaun (~misfit~)

Brendan

On Wed, 15 Mar 2006 23:21:06 +1300, Shaun (~misfit~) wrote:

>> He's in the bin where he belongs as I write this. We'll have to see
>> if he does a woger.

> Thanks. I usually read your posts and it's good not to see rabid rants from
> people I've killfiled whom you're replying to.

Yes, same. I have the same attitude to woger.

Dowle/'bette noir' is just as useless but 20x as nasty. A real loser.

>> (speaking of which, he's been quiet lately... I only see his messages
>> in other people's replies as I have him killfiled with a reg-ex, so
>> either he's gone or everyone else is ignoring him also).

> He has been quiet lately. I have him killfiled as soon as he nym-shifts, his
> style is unmistakable. However, he hasn't nym-shifted lately, from what
> replies I see it would appear that he's found love and a real life.

lol, I could make some remarks but I wont

As far as his nym shifting goes, if you were running Dialog, I could give
you a filter that gets him anyway. Just for interest sake:

!markread Header: {^Organization: TelstraClear} +@Header: {^X-Newsreader: Forte Agent 2.0/32.652} +@Header: {^X-No-Archive: yes} +@Header: {^NNTP-Posting-Host: 203.79.83.241} #woger
!markread Header "NNTP-Posting-Host: 202-0-38-25.cable.paradise.net.nz" #woger

--

.... Brendan

#75154 +(3706)- [X]

<Galactic> you know what's ALWAYS bothered me? cold cereal mascots
<Galactic> I mean that is just some ****ED UP ****
<Galactic> the Trix rabbit, for example
<Galactic> I dunno man... if I were him I'd be ****ing KILLING some kids
<Galactic> I remember a commercial where the ****in rabbit WENT INTO A
****IN STORE AND BOUGHT A BOX OF TRIX WITH HIS OWN ****IN MONEY.
<Galactic> ****in kids came outta NOWHERE and basically ****in mug the
poor stupid bitch rabbit
<Galactic> "silly rabbit Trix are for kids"
<Galactic> ****in rabbit just sits there and looks depressed.
<Galactic> **** NO that wouldn't fly with me
<Galactic> I'd have pimp-slapped EVERY ONE OF those ****in bitches
<Galactic> and made them go get me the REST of a "complete breakfast" and
eat Trix right in front of them bitches and THEN beat the **** out of them
some more.
<Galactic> and wtf is with the disguises? All the dumb rabbit does is hide
his ears and all of a sudden he's a ****in kid?
<Galactic> I dunno about you, but if I SAW a 6 foot ****in RABBIT with his
ears tucked under a baseball cap, I wouldn't immediately think
<Galactic> "Hey, there's a cool lookin human kid, let me go over and share
some of my cereal with him"
<Galactic> NO.
<Galactic> I'd be thinking
<Galactic> "that's a 6 foot ****in RABBIT with his ears tucked under a
baseball cap... what the **** was I just smoking?"
<Galactic> another thing... wtf is up with cereal being "A part of this
complete breakfast"
<Galactic> last time -I- checked, cereal WAS breakfast
<Galactic> they show a big ass bowl of frosted flakes next to a waffle, a
pancake, toast, a banana, a ****in grapefruit... who the **** eats a
breakfast that big
<Flaming_Duck> not me
<Flaming Duck> I don't even EAT breakfast nomore
<Flaming_Duck> I mean, I eat when I get up
<Flaming_Duck> but the whole thought "BREAKFAST IS ONLY SERVED UNTIL SUCH
AND SUCH TIME"
<FLaming_Suck> bitch, you make my ****ing sausage and egg sandwich when I
pay you the ****ing money
<Flaming_Duck> don't give me that ****.
<Galactic> Back to stupid cereal mascots...
<Galactic> Lucky Charms.
<Galactic> ****ING LUCKY CHARMS
<Galactic> Lucky can turn the ****ing MOON into a marshmallow, and he
can't escape a bunch of ****ing 6 year olds?!?!?
<Galactic> C'mon now, Lucky.
<Galactic> I KNOW your bitch ass has got to have a "Blow the ****ing kids
up" spell SOMEWHERE
<Galactic> or make "kid marshamllows" and EAT those bitches.
<Galactic> "They're after me Lucky Charms!"
<Galactic> ....
<Galactic> KILL THEM, BITCH!
<Galactic> I dunno why I went off on this rant here
<Galactic> it's just always bothered me."

Note: All my comments are copyright 16/03/2006 9:02:50 p.m. and are opinion only where not otherwise stated and always "to the best of my recollection". www.computerman.orcon.net.nz.

Shaun \(~misfit~\)

Brendan wrote:
> On Wed, 15 Mar 2006 23:21:06 +1300, Shaun (~misfit~) wrote:
>
>>> He's in the bin where he belongs as I write this. We'll have to see
>>> if he does a woger.

>> Thanks. I usually read your posts and it's good not to see rabid
>> rants from people I've killfiled whom you're replying to.

> Yes, same. I have the same attitude to woger.
>
> Dowle/'bette noir' is just as useless but 20x as nasty. A real loser.

The grop's better without them. At least from my point of view.

>>> (speaking of which, he's been quiet lately... I only see his
>>> messages in other people's replies as I have him killfiled with a
>>> reg-ex, so either he's gone or everyone else is ignoring him also).

>> He has been quiet lately. I have him killfiled as soon as he
>> nym-shifts, his style is unmistakable. However, he hasn't
>> nym-shifted lately, from what replies I see it would appear that
>> he's found love and a real life.

> lol, I could make some remarks but I wont

Good man.

> As far as his nym shifting goes, if you were running Dialog, I could
> give
> you a filter that gets him anyway. Just for interest sake:

That 40tude Dialog thing? I gave it a whirl for a couple days but didn't
like it. Maybe I should try it for longer.

> !markread Header: {^Organization: Posted via Supernews,
> http://www.supernews.com} +@Header: {^X-Newsreader: Forte Agent
> 2.0/32.652} +@Header: {^X-No-Archive: yes} #woger !markread Header:

Cheers,
--
Shaun (~misfit~)

Jerry

Shaun (~misfit~) wrote:

> The grop's better without them. At least from my point of view.

This is rich coming from misfit. Has Roger ever threatened to get
physical with anyone? Misfil has on a number of occasions as I recall,
despite being unable to work due to his many handicaps. Does he
regularly attempt to turn a debate into a discussion of male genitalia?
Nope, I haven't seen Roger do that. I haven't seen Roger get really
abusive, other than a rather generic "go play with your playstation
little boy"

Who is the nastiest person in the group? I'm not sure, there are
several strong contenders, but with Misfit posting, Roger doesn't even
rate a nomination, not by a long shot.

RJ

In article <441a69c2$(E-Mail Removed)>, http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) says...
> Shaun (~misfit~) wrote:
>
> > The grop's better without them. At least from my point of view.

> This is rich coming from misfit. Has Roger ever threatened to get
> physical with anyone? Misfil has on a number of occasions as I recall,
> despite being unable to work due to his many handicaps. Does he
> regularly attempt to turn a debate into a discussion of male genitalia?
> Nope, I haven't seen Roger do that. I haven't seen Roger get really
> abusive, other than a rather generic "go play with your playstation
> little boy"
>
> Who is the nastiest person in the group? I'm not sure, there are
> several strong contenders, but with Misfit posting, Roger doesn't even
> rate a nomination, not by a long shot.

Scooter is pretty harmless as is Woger, I haven't killefiled either for
a long time

the Self congratulatory Self justifying narcististic and at times nasty
abusive nonesense from a couple of people who often agree with each
other one of whom is mentioned above, is a waste of time

Bette Noir

On , , Fri, 17 Mar 2006 20:48:21 +1300, Re: Why Windows Vista
Won't Suck, Jerry <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Shaun (~misfit~) wrote:
>
>> The grop's better without them. At least from my point of view.

>This is rich coming from misfit. Has Roger ever threatened to get
>physical with anyone? Misfil has on a number of occasions as I recall,
>despite being unable to work due to his many handicaps. Does he
>regularly attempt to turn a debate into a discussion of male genitalia?

His girlfriend dumped him, perhaps she had got sick of him
talking about other guys genitals as well.
Perhaps he threatened her with violence or actually put his
threats into practice, who knows?

>Nope, I haven't seen Roger do that. I haven't seen Roger get really
>abusive, other than a rather generic "go play with your playstation
>little boy"

He was predictable with that saying.