Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > free to a good home

free to a good home

P Morris

I've a few more old pentium comupters that are available for anyone who
wants them.

Pickup Island Bay, Wellington.

If interested, contact me at paul-at-runninghot-co-nz

Have A Nice Cup of Tea

On Tue, 28 Feb 2006 21:00:22 +1300, P Morris wrote:

> I've a few more old pentium comupters that are available for anyone who
> wants them.
>
> Pickup Island Bay, Wellington.
>
> If interested, contact me at paul-at-runninghot-co-nz

How old are they?

P2? P3?

Have A Nice Cup of Tea

--
Jono Bacon: "I deal with companies every day that are moving over to Linux, and
it does all the things that they want."