Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > A Korean city and university to roll out Linux and other Open Source software.

A Korean city and university to roll out Linux and other Open Source software.

A Nice Cup of Tea

http://times.hankooki.com/lpage/tech...7494311780.htm

Interesting!

A Nice Cup of Tea

--
A: because it messes up threading
Q: why should I not reply by top-posting?