Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > WiFi with Palm

WiFi with Palm

Denis

I have a WiFi going on at home and can "sync" my palm with the web with no
problems.
When I am in a public access point however, I generally get a 'dropped
signal'..
The public WiFi hot spot is open to all and i can easily get on for web, etc
but the snycs just die.. any thoughts?? Thanks!