Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > Orcon to Paradise E-mail

Orcon to Paradise E-mail

Peter

Anyone noticing any problems with E-mail from Orcon dial-up users being
delayed or not reaching Paradise users? One such Email seems to have
disappeared off the face of the earth and one sent yesterday still has not
arrived. Others have got through OK.

Craig Whitmore

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Anyone noticing any problems with E-mail from Orcon dial-up users being
> delayed or not reaching Paradise users? One such Email seems to have
> disappeared off the face of the earth and one sent yesterday still has not
> arrived. Others have got through OK.

Best thing to do is contact your ISP and give them the from email, to email,
and the
time you sent it. and they sitll be able to track what happened to it.

Thanks
Craig
Talking for myself

Craig Whitmore

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Craig Whitmore wrote:
>

>> Best thing to do is contact your ISP and give them the from email, to
>> email, and the
>> time you sent it. and they sitll be able to track what happened to it.
>>

> AFAIK a brick wall would be more responsive than that crowd's call centre.

Have you tried? If you follow proper channels you might find it gets done

Thanks

Peter

Craig Whitmore wrote:

> Best thing to do is contact your ISP and give them the from email, to
> email, and the
> time you sent it. and they sitll be able to track what happened to it.

AFAIK a brick wall would be more responsive than that crowd's call centre.

~misfit~

Craig Whitmore wrote:
> "Peter" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Craig Whitmore wrote:
>>

>>> Best thing to do is contact your ISP and give them the from email,
>>> to email, and the
>>> time you sent it. and they sitll be able to track what happened to
>>> it.

>> AFAIK a brick wall would be more responsive than that crowd's call
>> centre.

> Have you tried? If you follow proper channels you might find it gets
> done

Just put a week aside and get a reinforced umbrella just in case pig ****
actually falls from the sky.
--
~misfit~

Ross Dawson

On Wed, 15 Feb 2006 12:12:55 +1300, Peter <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>Anyone noticing any problems with E-mail from Orcon dial-up users being
>delayed or not reaching Paradise users? One such Email seems to have
>disappeared off the face of the earth and one sent yesterday still has not
>arrived. Others have got through OK.

Well given the issues Paradise has been haveing and still seems from
my perspective to be haveing with their email, I certainly wouldn't
blame orcon.

--
Cheers for now

Ross Dawson.