Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > Need Help Removing Wireless Networking Taskbar Icon

Need Help Removing Wireless Networking Taskbar Icon

=?Utf-8?B?SmFtZXM=?=

Hello. I have a wireless card in my laptop. I use the software that came with
it because it does better than the MS software. I cannot get rid of the icon
in the taskbar though. I have unchecked the "use windows wireless
configuration" and the two boxes, "display taskbar icon" and "notify when
there is no connectivity." The selection for "display taskbar icon" for my
hard-wired LAN works. It will turn on and off as I tell it to. Any help would
be greatly appreciated. Thanks.