Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > Woosh User Seeks Free newsserver

Woosh User Seeks Free newsserver

RayC

There are none that give a reliable service that are free and have posting
rights.

I use teranews(.com) and easynews(.com) that have a small fee.

Trust me this is the best deal.

i have looked long and hard for better.

Tried a lot, they all have problems of varying kinds.

http://mail.spaminspector.com

"Maxim Zakharov" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Peter at Вс 12 Февраль 2006 07:51 wrote:
>
>> I'm looking for a free news server to use.. Any pointer please...

> Try select at http://www.newzbot.com/
> But most of them are read only.
>
> --
> http://www.43n39e.ru/nz - search New Zealand

Peter

thx every one yfor your advice..

I am happily using Terra news....

Cheers Peter

"RayC" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:43f3fbe9$(E-Mail Removed)...
> There are none that give a reliable service that are free and have posting
> rights.
>
> I use teranews(.com) and easynews(.com) that have a small fee.
>
> Trust me this is the best deal.
>
> i have looked long and hard for better.
>
> Tried a lot, they all have problems of varying kinds.
>
> --
>
> Protected by GIANT Company's Spam Inspector
> The most powerful anti-spam software available.
> http://mail.spaminspector.com
>

> "Maxim Zakharov" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Peter at Вс 12 Февраль 2006 07:51 wrote:
>>
>>> I'm looking for a free news server to use.. Any pointer please...

>> Try select at http://www.newzbot.com/
>> But most of them are read only.
>>
>> --
>> http://www.43n39e.ru/nz - search New Zealand

Maxim Zakharov

RayC at Чт 16 Февраль 2006 07:13 wrote:

> There are none that give a reliable service that are free and have posting
> rights.
>
> I use teranews(.com) and easynews(.com) that have a small fee.
>
> Trust me this is the best deal.
>
> i have looked long and hard for better.

Try http://news.alphanet.ch/
Registration form is here:
http://news.alphanet.ch/~newsdb/cgi-...it_personne.pl
The registration is free for non commercial use.

--
http://www.43n39e.ru/nz - search New Zealand