Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > Windows based German DRM malware impairs CD/DVD writers

Windows based German DRM malware impairs CD/DVD writers

A Nice Cup of Tea

http://www.heise.de/english/newsticker/news/69361

*Another* reason not to use Micro$oft Windows!

A Nice Cup of Tea

--
Adam L. Penenberg: "The next time Bill G. promises to make software that is
so fundamentally secure that customers never have to worry about it, ask him

David

A Nice Cup of Tea wrote:
> http://www.heise.de/english/newsticker/news/69361
>
> *Another* reason not to use Micro$oft Windows!
>

> A Nice Cup of Tea

No, another reason not to install untrustworthy software/let your cds
autorun/buy crap movies and music.

Gordon

On Fri, 10 Feb 2006 16:08:30 +1300, David wrote:

> A Nice Cup of Tea wrote:
>> http://www.heise.de/english/newsticker/news/69361
>>
>> *Another* reason not to use Micro$oft Windows!
>>

>> A Nice Cup of Tea
>>

> No, another reason not to install untrustworthy software/let your cds
> autorun/buy crap movies and music.

Now could we stick to the topic. Whether one considers a movie of music to
be crap has nothing to do with malware.