Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > Can anyone recommend a good NZ banner exchange site?

Can anyone recommend a good NZ banner exchange site?

xyz

I tried out nzads (and loaded their code) but they still haven't enabled my
banner and don't answer any emails days later???????????

Thanks, xyz.

bonspiel@orcon.net.nz

There isn't one in NZ yet and there should be a proper affiliate scheme.

xyz

In article <(E-Mail Removed). com>, http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) says...

>There isn't one in NZ yet and there should be a proper affiliate scheme.

Well I would certainly be interested in teaming up with
another 10 or 20 web sites and start one up if that would
be possible. Add your post here or email me if you're in the same boat.

bonspiel@orcon.net.nz

Sure. Please email (E-Mail Removed). We get 2m+ hits per month
and nowhere near enough third party revenue. The available
alternatives, Linksynergy etc, are US-focused, not relevant to NZ.

xyz

Ok, will do. My site gets about 300k page views per month.