Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > paradise usage meter again

paradise usage meter again

~misfit~

shannon wrote:
> Rob J wrote:
>>
>> Oh it's David Murray again... I'm not!

> Ay, you're still Dunford

Jesus, I wish these idiots would stick to one name like any man with balls
would.
--
~misfit~

~misfit~

~misfit~ wrote:
> shannon wrote:
>> Rob J wrote:
>>>
>>> Oh it's David Murray again... I'm not!

>> Ay, you're still Dunford

> Jesus, I wish these idiots would stick to one name like any man with
> balls would.

I remember someone used to keep a tally of Rogers nick-changes. I don't
suppose there's some community-minded person here who would like to write an
*ALERT* post every time one of these pencil-dicks nymshifts so I can keep my
killfile up to date?

I usually treat them with respect, like new people, rather than the same old
****-stirrers, until they show they're true colours. I don't check headers.

Updating killfile now.
--
~misfit~