Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > alcatel Speedtouch USB modem

alcatel Speedtouch USB modem

XPD

Anyone have one of those "green alien" looking Alcatel Speedtouch USB modems
? If so, do you have the drivers handy (for XP) ?
Ive had a look via Google but can only find update drivers, which still
require the original driver software

Thanks

Craig Whitmore

http://www.speedtouch.net.nz/stusb.htm

They look like "stingray"

"XPD" <(E-Mail Removed)....nz> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Anyone have one of those "green alien" looking Alcatel Speedtouch USB
> modems ? If so, do you have the drivers handy (for XP) ?
> Ive had a look via Google but can only find update drivers, which still
> require the original driver software
>
> Thanks

XPD

"Craig Whitmore" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:43e2aa8d$(E-Mail Removed)...
> http://www.speedtouch.net.nz/stusb.htm
>
> They look like "stingray"

Thats the bugger
Knew I shouldve asked you Craig :-p

Cheers

~misfit~

XPD wrote:
> "Craig Whitmore" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:43e2aa8d$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> http://www.speedtouch.net.nz/stusb.htm
>>
>> They look like "stingray"

> Thats the bugger
> Knew I shouldve asked you Craig :-p

Heh! I'm too late. I have a Stingray as a back-up to my Speedtouch 510
router, with the software etc. on CD.

Alcatel products are pretty damn good IMO.
--
~misfit~