Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > Jetstream Speed

Jetstream Speed

Rastus

I posted this question a while ago and got a couple of good answers.
However, I seem to have lost the messages so I am asking the same
question again. Any good advice is much appreciated.

Does anyone know the website for testing the download speed on Xtra
Jetstream. There was a site at http://jetstreamgames.co.nz/speed/
.....but it doesn't seem to be working these days.

Cheers

Craig Whitmore

http://www.jetstreamgames.co.nz/speed/

I don't know how many hits this websites gets, but I get around 40000 hits
per month on
my one

http://www.nzdsl.co.nz/speedtest

Thanks
Craig

news:(E-Mail Removed)...

Jetstream Speed Rastus NZ Computing 1 01-13-2006 09:00 AM
Jetstream Speed Limiting Dorado NZ Computing 1 12-06-2004 07:55 AM
Xtra Jetstream uncapped speed Richard Clarke NZ Computing 10 09-13-2004 08:52 AM
Jetstream speed question Southern Kiwi NZ Computing 13 07-24-2004 02:48 AM
Upload speed of Jetstream home 256 Chris Mayhew NZ Computing 6 12-12-2003 04:54 AM

Advertisments