Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > Free to a good cause

Free to a good cause

P Morris

I've two old computers available to local Wellington community groups or
good causes. If interested, contact me at paul-at-runninghot-co-nz.

P166?
48Mb
CD
Soundcard
Keyboard
No HDD

P133
32Mb
HDD
Soundcard
keyboard

note: pickup Island Bay, Wellington Only

Dave Taylor

P Morris <pmorris@paradise> wrote in news:43dabe18$(E-Mail Removed):

> I've two old computers available to local Wellington community groups or
> good causes. If interested, contact me at paul-at-runninghot-co-nz.
>

> P166?
> 48Mb
> CD
> Soundcard
> Keyboard
> No HDD
>
> P133
> 32Mb
> HDD
> Soundcard
> keyboard
>
> note: pickup Island Bay, Wellington Only

Add 2 nics and you have a firewall.

--
Ciao, Dave