Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > Dear TradeMe

Dear TradeMe

canon paora

If you read this group I would like to let you know that you are
'broken' and I can't login.

Keith

In article <(E-Mail Removed). com>,
> If you read this group I would like to let you know that you are
> 'broken' and I can't login.

Working for me (as at 1032).

canon paora

Are you permanently logged in or do you sign in each time you need to
trade?

outofdate

"Keith" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed). ..
> In article <(E-Mail Removed). com>,
> (E-Mail Removed) says...
> > If you read this group I would like to let you know that you are
> > 'broken' and I can't login.

> Working for me (as at 1032).

Working for me too now although lastnight the site would not load at all.

Steve

On Wed, 25 Jan 2006 13:30:07 -0800, canon paora wrote:

> If you read this group I would like to let you know that you are
> 'broken' and I can't login.

What do you expect, trying to use IIS for a high volume site (:

Steve

wogers nemesis

On 25 Jan 2006 13:30:07 -0800, canon paora wrote:

> If you read this group I would like to let you know that you are
> 'broken' and I can't login.

Ring the 0900 number and let them know.

Steven H

Hello steve,

> What do you expect, trying to use IIS for a high volume site (:

blimy.... and TradeMe is such a *small* website, i mean on the grand scheme
of things....

how does microsoft.com do it ??? or mabye msdn.microsoft.com, how about msdn2.microsoft.com,
then there is downloads, windowsupdate, ****.... - they gotta be running
apache right ????

lol - you make me laff

the only thing wrong with IIS is that people think anybody who can read can
administer the thing, it takes experience and knowledge - ****... just like
admining any other world facing server.

personally i would like to know who hosts it, what hardware there running
(486's for all we know, trademe goes down on you more often than a $2 hooker).

whoever they are they are making themselvs look like morons - it cant be
*that* hard to properly admin high volume sites.

Steven H

the madGeek

Dear Canon ,Dear Panasonic,Dear Fuji... tiresia2@hotmail.it Digital Photography 1 08-15-2006 01:36 PM
OT: Dear Lord... Neil MCSE 13 01-24-2005 09:03 PM
Dear MCNGP Lost MCSE 3 05-17-2004 07:21 PM
Dear Sir . Mohammad Nowshad Sikder MCSE 5 10-10-2003 10:57 PM

Advertisments