Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > trouble with sound...

trouble with sound...

Stephen Williams

I reckon it's what Baloo said

They are jumpers marked FP_AUDIO in the bottom left corner of the board.

should look something like this

123 4 (pin missing between 3 and 4 on this line)
56789

There should be a jumper over 3&7 and 4&9