Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > Rechargeable AAA Alkaline Batteries

Rechargeable AAA Alkaline Batteries

JC

Is it possible to get the batteries mentioned in the subject and if so,
where?

Old Bill

"JC" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:dq1h9h$6r2$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Is it possible to get the batteries mentioned in the subject and if so,
> where?

Try the obvious?

http://tinyurl.com/dgesc

Old Bill

"Old Bill" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:43c45229$(E-Mail Removed)...

> "JC" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:dq1h9h$6r2$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Is it possible to get the batteries mentioned in the subject and if so,
>> where?

> Try the obvious?
>
> http://tinyurl.com/dgesc

As you were - these are NiMH or NiCad, not alkaline...

shannon

Old Bill wrote:
> "Old Bill" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:43c45229$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> "JC" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:dq1h9h$6r2$(E-Mail Removed)...
>>> Is it possible to get the batteries mentioned in the subject and if so,
>>> where?

>> Try the obvious?
>>
>> http://tinyurl.com/dgesc

> As you were - these are NiMH or NiCad, not alkaline...

really ?

E. Scrooge

"JC" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:dq1h9h$6r2$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Is it possible to get the batteries mentioned in the subject and if so,
> where?

I very much doubt it. Not Alkaline batteries.

Try looking for some decent nimh rechareable batteries.

E. Scrooge

ShuckItAnShee

Did see some last year in a Gold Coast supermarket. Left them though. Their
voltage was 1.5, but I recall their capacity was lower than NiMh.

Didn't The Warehouse here offer a recharger which charged all types
(including non-rechargeable). Battery Doctor?

Good Luck

"JC" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:dq1h9h$6r2$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Is it possible to get the batteries mentioned in the subject and if so,
> where?

steve

JC wrote:

> Is it possible to get the batteries mentioned in the subject and if so,
> where?

Eveready have them and you should be able to get them at the battery stand
at your local Pak & Save or an electronics shop worth patronising.

I have several here.

I try very hard not to buy disposable batteries because they are such
shockingly poor value.

steve

JC wrote:

> Is it possible to get the batteries mentioned in the subject and if so,
> where?

I meant NiMH......They aren't alkaline....but they do support the high-drain
digital devices like cameras and other stuff.

Jerry

JC wrote:
> Is it possible to get the batteries mentioned in the subject and if so,
> where?

I have never seen rechargable alkaline. NiMH is probably what you want.
I got some batteries and a charger from ecobatteries.co.nz Good
product, price and service

steve

Jerry wrote:

> I have never seen rechargable alkaline.