Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > If I say "Mark Shuttleworth"....

If I say "Mark Shuttleworth"....

steve

......what do you say?

No googling!!

~misfit~

steve wrote:
> .....what do you say?
>
> No googling!!

Umm. Who?

I hear a faint bell but, not being a news watcher, I fail to recognise a lot
of things related to current affairs. LOL, probably even got that bit wrong.
--
~misfit~

Peter

steve wrote:

> .....what do you say?
>
> No googling!!

He must be an amazing guy.
Most people will have heard of his space trip, but few would know what he's
been up to since then.

(There was an interesting article on him in LinuxFormat a issue or 2 back.)

Peter

Craig Whitmore

https://www.ubuntu.com/space

news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> .....what do you say?
>
> No googling!!

Yahooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

-=rjh=-

steve wrote:
> .....what do you say?
>
> No googling!!

Ubuntu, millionaire, Go Open, astronaut, South African, foundation,
philanthropist, stupid US encryption laws, Thawte,

steve

-=rjh=- wrote:

> steve wrote:
>> .....what do you say?
>>
>> No googling!!
>>

> Ubuntu, millionaire, Go Open, astronaut, South African, foundation,
> philanthropist, stupid US encryption laws, Thawte,

Top marks.

Peter

Peter wrote:
> steve wrote:
>>
>> .....what do you say?
>>
>> No googling!!

> He must be an amazing guy.
> Most people will have heard of his space trip, but few would know what
> he's been up to since then.
>
> (There was an interesting article on him in LinuxFormat a issue or 2
> back.)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mark_Shuttleworth

(which you can find without using a search engine)

steve

Peter wrote:

> steve wrote:
>>
>> .....what do you say?
>>
>> No googling!!

> He must be an amazing guy.
> Most people will have heard of his space trip, but few would know what
> he's been up to since then.
>
> (There was an interesting article on him in LinuxFormat a issue or 2
> back.)
>
> Peter

Honourable mention.

steve

Peter wrote:

> Peter wrote:
>> steve wrote:
>>>
>>> .....what do you say?
>>>
>>> No googling!!

>> He must be an amazing guy.
>> Most people will have heard of his space trip, but few would know what
>> he's been up to since then.
>>
>> (There was an interesting article on him in LinuxFormat a issue or 2
>> back.)

> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mark_Shuttleworth
>
> (which you can find without using a search engine)

Good on ya.

I spend some time working out who was behind Ubuntu....and found out all
about this amazing (young) guy from South Africa who was the second private
person to go into space and who founded Thawte.

Steve

On Tue, 10 Jan 2006 21:04:58 +1300, steve wrote:

> -=rjh=- wrote:
>
>> steve wrote:
>>> .....what do you say?
>>>
>>> No googling!!
>>>

>> Ubuntu, millionaire, Go Open, astronaut, South African, foundation,
>> philanthropist, stupid US encryption laws, Thawte,

> Top marks.

....and will soon be in Dunedin?