Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > Google store

Google store

Peter S

Well, google just announced the google store at http://www.googlestore.com
.... However, on going to the site I got stopped at square one. I'm sure
google do know that we exist down here. Bets on how long it will take to
rectify that map??

Pete.

Sharktyymbfj

"Peter S" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:43bf4758$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Well, google just announced the google store at http://www.googlestore.com
> ... However, on going to the site I got stopped at square one. I'm sure
> google do know that we exist down here. Bets on how long it will take to
> rectify that map??

Yep, but the Aussie stores currency is in pounds!

--
Sharktyymbfj

Newsgroups - For those who can't afford vanity publishing.

Collector»NZ

Sharktyymbfj wrote:
> "Peter S" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:43bf4758$(E-Mail Removed)...
>
>>Well, google just announced the google store at http://www.googlestore.com
>>... However, on going to the site I got stopped at square one. I'm sure
>>google do know that we exist down here. Bets on how long it will take to
>>rectify that map??

> Yep, but the Aussie stores currency is in pounds!

Never mind the store, the prices are way over the top it is for committed
Google Geeks only by the looks of it

| Local 38.2330S, 175.8670E |
*Slow day Posts Blog*

Aaron Lawrence

At that very moment, Sharktyymbfj turned to nz.comp and said
> Yep, but the Aussie stores currency is in pounds!

As far as I can see everywhere but the US is in pounds. Including
Europe! Hehe.

Sloppy, sloppy Google: this is not even Beta quality.

--
aaronl at consultant dot com
For every expert, there is an equal and

Mauricio Freitas [MVP]

"Sharktyymbfj" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:lHTvf.13282$(E-Mail Removed)...
> "Peter S" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:43bf4758$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Well, google just announced the google store at
>> http://www.googlestore.com ... However, on going to the site I got
>> stopped at square one. I'm sure google do know that we exist down here.
>> Bets on how long it will take to rectify that map??

> Yep, but the Aussie stores currency is in pounds!

Regardless of country select there's a drop down list which defaults to
Pound - but Euro and US Dollars are available.

Also, the Google Store has been up for a couple of years...

--

Mauricio Freitas
www.geekzone.co.nz