Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > Merry Xmas all

Merry Xmas all

XPD

Merry Xmas all those who arent PC, and to those that are Happy Holidays

Roger Johnstone

In <(E-Mail Removed)> XPD wrote:
> Merry Xmas all those who arent PC, and to those that are Happy
> Holidays

Well I don't own a PC, but I enjoy the Xmas atmos anyway )

http://roger.geek.nz/

Peter Huebner

In article <(E-Mail Removed)>,
http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)....nz says...
> Merry Xmas all those who arent PC, and to those that are Happy Holidays

Holidays, I wish. The Boss has just informed me that I am rebuilding the
<sigh>

Happy hol's to the rest of you anyhow

-P.

~misfit~

XPD wrote:
> Merry Xmas all those who arent PC, and to those that are Happy
> Holidays

Thanks XPD, I'd like to add my best wishes to the denizens of this most
excellent group.

May you all get what you wish for, in the appropriate quantity.
--
~misfit~

Squirrel

On Sun, 25 Dec 2005 15:35:28 +1300, "~misfit~"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>XPD wrote:
>> Merry Xmas all those who arent PC, and to those that are Happy
>> Holidays

>Thanks XPD, I'd like to add my best wishes to the denizens of this most
>excellent group.
>
>May you all get what you wish for, in the appropriate quantity.

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm what is the appropriate amount of raunchy hot sex
(involving a lap top to keep it within group boundaries

~misfit~

Squirrel wrote:
> On Sun, 25 Dec 2005 15:35:28 +1300, "~misfit~"
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>> XPD wrote:
>>> Merry Xmas all those who arent PC, and to those that are Happy
>>> Holidays

>> Thanks XPD, I'd like to add my best wishes to the denizens of this
>> most excellent group.
>>
>> May you all get what you wish for, in the appropriate quantity.

> mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm what is the appropriate amount of raunchy hot sex
> (involving a lap top to keep it within group boundaries

LOL, why, enough to satisfy you of course.
--
~misfit~

Craig Shore

On Sun, 25 Dec 2005 20:10:04 +1300, Squirrel <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>On Sun, 25 Dec 2005 15:35:28 +1300, "~misfit~"
><(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>>XPD wrote:
>>> Merry Xmas all those who arent PC, and to those that are Happy
>>> Holidays

>>Thanks XPD, I'd like to add my best wishes to the denizens of this most
>>excellent group.
>>
>>May you all get what you wish for, in the appropriate quantity.

>mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm what is the appropriate amount of raunchy hot sex
>(involving a lap top to keep it within group boundaries

10 gigs @ 2mbit per month according to Telecom.

~misfit~

Craig Shore wrote:
> On Sun, 25 Dec 2005 20:10:04 +1300, Squirrel <(E-Mail Removed)>
> wrote:
>
>> On Sun, 25 Dec 2005 15:35:28 +1300, "~misfit~"
>> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>>> Thanks XPD, I'd like to add my best wishes to the denizens of this
>>> most excellent group.
>>>
>>> May you all get what you wish for, in the appropriate quantity.

>> mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm what is the appropriate amount of raunchy hot sex
>> (involving a lap top to keep it within group boundaries

> 10 gigs @ 2mbit per month according to Telecom.

LOL. Well done!
--
~misfit~

Squirrel

On Sun, 25 Dec 2005 20:27:10 +1300, "~misfit~"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Squirrel wrote:
>> On Sun, 25 Dec 2005 15:35:28 +1300, "~misfit~"
>> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>>> Thanks XPD, I'd like to add my best wishes to the denizens of this
>>> most excellent group.
>>>
>>> May you all get what you wish for, in the appropriate quantity.

>> mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm what is the appropriate amount of raunchy hot sex
>> (involving a lap top to keep it within group boundaries

>LOL, why, enough to satisfy you of course.

reminds me of a time male friend and I (in late teens) hired a video
called Insatiable, we didnt know what the word meant, we sure as hell
do now lol

Merry XMas WJ ASP .Net 1 12-22-2004 11:03 PM
Merry Xmas to All My Usenet Friends The Magnificent Bastard Digital Photography 0 12-24-2003 01:54 AM
Merry Xmas to All My Usenet Friends The Magnificent Bastard Digital Photography 0 12-24-2003 01:41 AM
Re: Merry Xmas Cuanto Computer Support 0 12-11-2003 11:37 PM
Re: Merry Xmas Aunt Agatha Computer Support 0 12-11-2003 11:12 PM

Advertisments