Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > download music

download music

Susie

hey there everyone seasons greetings.
my resolution this year is to actually use my cd so I want to download
music. (paid) so people since I haven't done this before what are the best
secure sites to do this from. I also like a good search opt as I usually
dont know the song & artist usually 1 or tother & not always new songs. Got
to get mum & dad car music & their tastes differ from mine time era wise.
Cheers susie

Alameda

"Susie" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:_egrf.10393$(E-Mail Removed)...
> hey there everyone seasons greetings.
> my resolution this year is to actually use my cd so I want to download
> music. (paid) so people since I haven't done this before what are the best
> secure sites to do this from. I also like a good search opt as I usually
> dont know the song & artist usually 1 or tother & not always new songs.
> Got to get mum & dad car music & their tastes differ from mine time era
> wise.
> Cheers susie

Ares and Soulseek and torrents.

S Roby

>"Susie" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>news:_egrf.10393$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> hey there everyone seasons greetings.
>> my resolution this year is to actually use my cd so I want to download
>> music. (paid) so people since I haven't done this before what are the best
>> secure sites to do this from. I also like a good search opt as I usually
>> dont know the song & artist usually 1 or tother & not always new songs.
>> Got to get mum & dad car music & their tastes differ from mine time era
>> wise.
>> Cheers susie

Amazon.com have lots & lots of FREE downloads

Richard

Susie wrote:
> hey there everyone seasons greetings.
> my resolution this year is to actually use my cd so I want to download
> music. (paid) so people since I haven't done this before what are the best
> secure sites to do this from. I also like a good search opt as I usually
> dont know the song & artist usually 1 or tother & not always new songs. Got
> to get mum & dad car music & their tastes differ from mine time era wise.
> Cheers susie

www.allofmp3.com

Craig Whitmore

> www.allofmp3.com

Looking on the Internet about this site it seems to be illegally run (its
going thru the courts at the moment as far as I can tell). The songs are
really cheap, but the site is run from Russia and claims its legal due to
some dogy copyright type laws in Russia.

Thanks
Craig

Aaron Lawrence

At that very moment, Susie turned to nz.comp and said
> hey there everyone seasons greetings.
> my resolution this year is to actually use my cd so I want to download
> music. (paid) so people since I haven't done this before what are the best
> secure sites to do this from. I also like a good search opt as I usually
> dont know the song & artist usually 1 or tother & not always new songs. Got
> to get mum & dad car music & their tastes differ from mine time era wise.

Step 1: search for the lyrics on google.
(though some companies want to stop this!)

Step 2:
www.cokefridge.co.nz (pop etc)
www.amplifier.co.nz (NZ Music)

Note that cokefridge has restrictive DRM so that you must use internet
explorer and play the songs only with Windows Media Player. (which makes
it useless to me)

--
aaronl at consultant dot com
For every expert, there is an equal and

Mutley

Aaron Lawrence <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>At that very moment, Susie turned to nz.comp and said
>> hey there everyone seasons greetings.
>> my resolution this year is to actually use my cd so I want to download
>> music. (paid) so people since I haven't done this before what are the best
>> secure sites to do this from. I also like a good search opt as I usually
>> dont know the song & artist usually 1 or tother & not always new songs. Got
>> to get mum & dad car music & their tastes differ from mine time era wise.

>Step 1: search for the lyrics on google.
>(though some companies want to stop this!)
>
>Step 2:
>www.cokefridge.co.nz (pop etc)
>www.amplifier.co.nz (NZ Music)
>
>Note that cokefridge has restrictive DRM so that you must use internet
>explorer and play the songs only with Windows Media Player. (which makes
>it useless to me)

Note also that Cokefridge will only allow those stupid enough to use
IE6 only to access their site.. Excludes all others. Thought such
marketing arrogance was a thing on the past these days..