Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > Mini pc , car pc manufacturer

Mini pc , car pc manufacturer

contactus@sd-omega.com

Dear Sir/Madam,

If you're interested in small form factor PCs and Car
PCs, please find the following link for the world's smallest
computer.

http://www.sd-omega.com

SD-Omega Electronics Industry Co., Limited specializes in hardware
designing, manufacturing, integrating and distributing mini computer.
Our major product line includes regular and small form factor
computers.(SD-Omega MINI PC , CAR PC and MOBILE COMPUTING SYSTEMS)

Our aim is to meet with our customers requirements as possibly as we
can, every customer can get the maximum value if he or she orders from
SD-Omega Electronics Industry Co., Ltd.

We sincerely welcome all the customers to negotiate our mutual
business.

Yours Faithfully,

Andy Long

SD-Omega Electronics Industry CO., Ltd
Website: www.sd-omega.com

CT-Rock CT-Rock is offline
Junior Member

The smallest? You are more than welcome to check our DETSEL-01

Last edited by CT-Rock; 02-05-2013 at 06:51 AM.. Reason: making sentence better