Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > dse dvd hdd

dse dvd hdd

me.at@yahoo..co..nz

Sorry about ot but cant find info any where else and wifes getting
ansy about my dithering about this product.
I/SHE wants to get the DSE 120GB Hard Disk Drive DVD Recorder I have
looked at others and the price is way out of reach,I know its
limitations eg only dvd+r-+rw but it is for only household use.
What I would like to know is Has anyone got one and their experence
with it,and who it is made by.

thing2

me.at@yahoo..co..nz wrote:
> Sorry about ot but cant find info any where else and wifes getting
> ansy about my dithering about this product.
> I/SHE wants to get the DSE 120GB Hard Disk Drive DVD Recorder I have
> looked at others and the price is way out of reach,I know its
> limitations eg only dvd+r-+rw but it is for only household use.
> What I would like to know is Has anyone got one and their experence
> with it,and who it is made by.

DSE stuff sometimes seems to be digitor rebranded, I got one after 2 or
3 of their matsui dvd crap things kept failing, it has been A1 in 2
years....

Does it have a 1 year or 2 year warrantee?

When I need to replace the video recorder, Im going to get one.

regards

Thing

me.at@yahoo..co..nz

On Fri, 16 Dec 2005 10:18:43 +1300, me.at@yahoo..co..nz wrote:
update after much research and hair pulling looks like its a hyundai
DVR-950a well the pics look the same
reviews of other hyundai dvd look good so far anyhow

>Sorry about ot but cant find info any where else and wifes getting
>ansy about my dithering about this product.
>I/SHE wants to get the DSE 120GB Hard Disk Drive DVD Recorder I have
>looked at others and the price is way out of reach,I know its
>limitations eg only dvd+r-+rw but it is for only household use.
>What I would like to know is Has anyone got one and their experence
>with it,and who it is made by.

On Fri, 16 Dec 2005 10:18:43 +1300, me.at@yahoo..co..nz wrote:

>Sorry about ot but cant find info any where else and wifes getting
>ansy about my dithering about this product.
>I/SHE wants to get the DSE 120GB Hard Disk Drive DVD Recorder I have
>looked at others and the price is way out of reach,I know its
>limitations eg only dvd+r-+rw but it is for only household use.
>What I would like to know is Has anyone got one and their experence
>with it,and who it is made by.

Shop around and you can get some good discounts on brand name items. I
have a magnavox DVD recorder I got cheap and the software is crap - it
does the job but its not exactly user friendly (same goes for the
remote). The bigger brand names have had a lot more experience in
getting the user interface right.

Noel Leeming recently had the Panasonic 200GB HDD DVD Recorder with a
10 pack of DVD-Ram for $850 (it was $200 off down to $999 and then
they had a one day 15% off DVD Recorders).

I phoned DSE Powerhouse who sell the same model for $1200+ and
advertised that they would price match and give another 5% off. They
didn't seem to want to in this instance (it was a mate I was talking
to so I didn't want to push it - besides I wasn't going to buy one
anyway but someone else I know ended up buying one from NL)

DSE HDD Cooler? EMB NZ Computing 5 11-20-2008 10:41 PM
dse dvd/hdd recorder opinion outofdate NZ Computing 26 01-05-2006 05:22 AM
HELP :: DSE DSE 802.11b Broadband Router XH8345 Tony NZ Computing 9 08-04-2005 06:56 AM
DSE DSE 802.11b Broadband Router XH8345 Tony NZ Computing 2 08-03-2005 10:58 PM

Advertisments