Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Exam order

Reply
Thread Tools

Exam order

 
 
Frisbee«
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      04-07-2006
"Kline Sphere" <.@> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> >Well, I'm glad somebody gets it. Maybe you can explain it to
> >humo(u)rless
>>Mr. Bittman.

>
> that's Master bittman


Roflcopters!


 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Kline Sphere
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      04-07-2006
>Good Lord, did both of your brain cells collaborate to give that answer or
>are they working independantly.


sorry but fmsmcse (the OP) only has one brain cell. Mind you, if he
mind melded with lowdes, I believe that would equate to two brain
cells

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Bigus Diękus
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      04-07-2006
<< While I was at work, Kline Sphere spurted out:
<<------------------------------------------>>
>
> You've not installed SP 1 have you?
>

They're up to SP1 already...geez....slow down people...I have barely enough
money to play the numbers as it is.

--
Bigus Diękus
MCNGP Sb (Antimony)
-- You can't have it...it's *mine*


 
Reply With Quote
 
JaR
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      04-07-2006
"Bigus Diękus" <Bigus Diękus@╣ąšă÷Ä.ęčť> wrote in
news:eu4$(E-Mail Removed):

>
> BTW...How many questions are on the exam? And what types? Cuz, you
> know that make a difference in how I study.


On that exam there is only 2 questions. One is on the special Microsoft
keyboard; http://www.kiwassee.org/new_microsoft_keyboard.jpg and the
other is on what to do if that doesn't work.

Bad news is, both must be answered correctly to pass. Sorry lowdes,
breadfruit, et al.

--
JaR
MCNGP #22
Remove hat to reply
 
Reply With Quote
 
JaR
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      04-07-2006
"Frisbee«" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:uJWjwsnWGHA.4972
@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl:

>
> Roflcopters!


Where! Where!

Wait a sec, I'm adjusting my tinfoil hat!

--
JaR
MCNGP #22
Remove hat to reply
 
Reply With Quote
 
JaR
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      04-07-2006
"Bigus Diękus" <Bigus Diękus@╣ąšă÷Ä.ęčť> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> << While I was at work, Kline Sphere spurted out:
> <<------------------------------------------>>
>>
>> You've not installed SP 1 have you?
>>

> They're up to SP1 already...geez....slow down people...I have barely
> enough money to play the numbers as it is.
>


No, no, he was just warning you NOT to install it. SP1 crashes Intel and
AMD boxen.

Runs fine on Macs, however.

--
JaR
MCNGP #22
Remove hat to reply
 
Reply With Quote
 
JaR
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      04-07-2006
Kline Sphere <.@> wrote in news:(E-Mail Removed):

> Mind you, if he
> mind melded with lowdes, I believe that would equate to two brain
> cells


Excuse me. I must raise a Quirk objection here.

--
JaR
MCNGP #22
Remove hat to reply
 
Reply With Quote
 
Bigus Diękus
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      04-07-2006
<< While I was at work, JaR spurted out:
<<------------------------------------------>>
> "Bigus Diękus" <Bigus Diękus@╣ąšă÷Z.ęYo> wrote in
> news:eu4$(E-Mail Removed):
>
>>
>> BTW...How many questions are on the exam? And what types? Cuz, you
>> know that make a difference in how I study.

>
> On that exam there is only 2 questions. One is on the special
> Microsoft keyboard;
> http://www.kiwassee.org/new_microsoft_keyboard.jpg and the other is
> on what to do if that doesn't work.
>
> Bad news is, both must be answered correctly to pass. Sorry lowdes,
> breadfruit, et al.
>

I suppose for lowdes and superfruit that would be almost impossible to master.

--
Bigus Diękus
MCNGP Sb (Antimony)
-- You can't have it...it's *mine*


 
Reply With Quote
 
Bigus Diękus
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      04-07-2006
<< While I was at work, JaR spurted out:
<<------------------------------------------>>
> "Bigus Diękus" <Bigus Diękus@╣ąšă÷Z.ęYo> wrote in
> news:(E-Mail Removed):
>
>> << While I was at work, Kline Sphere spurted out:
>> <<------------------------------------------>>
>>>
>>> You've not installed SP 1 have you?
>>>

>> They're up to SP1 already...geez....slow down people...I have barely
>> enough money to play the numbers as it is.
>>

>
> No, no, he was just warning you NOT to install it. SP1 crashes Intel
> and AMD boxen.
>
> Runs fine on Macs, however.
>

OH GREAT!!!! Now that I've got it installed you tell me!!! Ok, plz be posting
dumps on how to uninstall MS Lottery Server 2003 SP1.


(What's funny is there is gonna be some poor schmuck that googles "Lottery" and
sees this thread.)
--
Bigus Diękus
MCNGP Sb (Antimony)
-- You can't have it...it's *mine*


 
Reply With Quote
 
Bigus Diękus
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      04-07-2006
<< While I was at work, JaR spurted out:
<<------------------------------------------>>
> Kline Sphere <.@> wrote in
> news:(E-Mail Removed):
>
>> Mind you, if he
>> mind melded with lowdes, I believe that would equate to two brain
>> cells

>
> Excuse me. I must raise a Quirk objection here.
>

I was thinking his math was a little "fuzzy" too. If lowdes and breadtwister
mind melded, they would become.....wait a sec....I see, that was a trick
question....they're both mindless fools, they can't mind meld.

--
Bigus Diękus
MCNGP Sb (Antimony)
-- You can't have it...it's *mine*


 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
microsoft.public.certification, microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsa, microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcad, microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsd loyola MCSE 4 11-15-2006 02:40 AM
microsoft.public.certification, microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsa, microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcad, microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsd loyola Microsoft Certification 3 11-14-2006 05:18 PM
microsoft.public.certification, microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsa, microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcad, microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsd loyola MCSD 3 11-14-2006 05:18 PM
microsoft.public.certification, microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsa, microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcad, microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsd loyola MCAD 3 11-14-2006 05:18 PM
microsoft.public.certification, microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsa, microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcad, microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsd realexxams@yahoo.com Microsoft Certification 0 05-10-2006 02:35 PM



Advertisments