Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Exam order

Exam order

=?Utf-8?B?YmFybmV5IGJveQ==?=

Good Lord, did both of your brain cells collaborate to give that answer or
are they working independantly.
--
Barney

Always looking for help in order to help others.

"Bread-teaser" wrote:

> I suggest that you take the practice exams backwards, and only if you passed
> backward.. then you can go for the real exams in consecutive order
> --
> I really enjoy talking to as-sholes on the net.
> It makes me sleep peacefully knowing that I didn’t hurt any innocent people

Briscobar

Bigus DiŠkus <BigusDiŠkus@127.0.0.1> rambled:

>> Yes, but you'll have to download the trial version of Microsoft
>> Lottery Server 2006.
>>

> But you'll have to buy the full version, as the Trial Version only
> gives you numbers from the previous week.

No, that was Lottery Server 2003. LS2006 Trial version only gives you the
"Lost numbers". 4, 8, 15, 16, 23, 42.

--
KB

MCNGP #26
www.mcngp.com has explored Antarctica. Nude.

http://www.wistv.com/Global/story.asp?S=4737692

--
KB

MCNGP #26
www.mcngp.com spits rhymes like a mofo.

Bigus DiŠkus

**barney boy's** the one who fcukin said it
<<-------------------------------->>
> Good Lord, did both of your brain cells collaborate to give that
> answer or are they working independantly.

Barney, you are giving him WAY too much credit. There is no possible way
that two cells could even occupy that Pea-sized head of his.

--
Bigus DiŠkus
MCNGP Sb (Antimony)

Bigus DiŠkus

**Briscobar's** the one who fcukin said it
<<-------------------------------->>
> Bigus DiŠkus <BigusDiŠkus@127.0.0.1> rambled:
>>>
>>> do as you say. I shall protect the village and guard the dojo. And
>>> I shall....water the plants.
>>>

>> HEY!!! The bathroom is out back. Don't go p!ssing on my plants!

> http://www.wistv.com/Global/story.asp?S=4737692

YES!!!!! Grow your own Bloody Mary. Would that not be the most amazing
thing?

--
Bigus DiŠkus
MCNGP Sb (Antimony)

Neil

did you hear "Briscobar" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in news:
#(E-Mail Removed):

> 4, 8, 15, 16, 23, 42.

huh, teh clock in my room just flipped over to 108

--
The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

- "My stars!," said the astrologer gazingly.

Kline Sphere

>Well, I'm glad somebody gets it. Maybe you can explain it to humo(u)rless
>Mr. Bittman.

that's Master bittman

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Kline Sphere

>I thoroughly enjoyed it!
>
>I'm gonna start reading up on Exam #1 tomorrow.

yeah me too. Can't wait for the beta of exam #2 to come out
though.....

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Kline Sphere

>No, that was Lottery Server 2003. LS2006 Trial version only gives you the
>"Lost numbers". 4, 8, 15, 16, 23, 42.

You've not installed SP 1 have you?

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Bigus DiŠkus

<< While I was at work, Kline Sphere spurted out:

> yeah me too. Can't wait for the beta of exam #2 to come out
> though.....

Was that Windows 1 still? That's gonna be some difficult reading!

BTW...How many questions are on the exam? And what types? Cuz, you know that
make a difference in how I study.

--
Bigus DiŠkus
MCNGP Sb (Antimony)